Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 8 2D Design

GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Realisation

For my 2D design for the exhibition I will be using

Selecting:
Materials – A3 Poster
Tools -  Illustrator, Photos,
Equipment - Printer, Paper

GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Realisation
PRODUCING A RANGE

We had to give 3 clear renditions of our headline however Mark suggested my final idea didn’t need any more tweaking.

Here is my final design
PRACTICAL – Design Realisation

We had to continue to work on the headline however  as I said before I was happy with my final design so I decided to work on my 2D design for the exhibition because I wasn’t happy with my first prototype.  Below is an image of my first concept and below that is the one I worked on in class which is not yet complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment